A fantastic day out with over 60 stalls selling plants and gardening accessories to handbags and speciality craft goods.
- Ask the expert with Andy McIndoe – get all your gardening questions answered!
- Cuff Billett’s New Europa Jazz Band
- Demonstration of Birds of Prey
What stalls will there be?
See our full list of fabulous stalls coming to the fair this year here
What food is available?
- Delicious hot and cold food from The Little Kitchen Company
- There will also be hot dogs, burgers and more
- Plus our ever-popular cake stall
What’s on for children?
- There’s a children’s corner offering face painting, seed planting and other activities.
Where and when in 2023
Where: Wintershill Hall, Durley, S032 2AL
When: Sunday 30 April 2023
Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Entrance: £5.00 on the door
Dogs on a lead are welcome.
Parking: There is plenty of free parking available